In replies to my post:
I actually hate flavored water more than just the water taste. I’ve tried about a billion different brands and flavors and they all just taste gross to me. And I drink 1% milk. I drank 2% for years and I HATED skim. So, I tried 1%. Fat Free isn’t bad either. :]
12:12 pm • 24 April 2014
I’m trying to drink less milk and more water.
If anyone knows me, you know that milk is the only thing I drink. I have never liked pop or juices (unless they’re mixed with alcohol, of course), but I drink an unholy amount of milk. SO, I’m buying half gallons a week, instead of gallons, to force myself to drink more water. I’m trying to drop 15 pounds before the end of summer. I’m going to start exercising (hopefully) and eating better as well.
BLUH. I don’t like water at all. I literally make an “ick” face every sip I take.
11:50 am • 24 April 2014 • 3 notes
selfworth-selfrespect asked: hi. im not sure if you are still active on this site but i searched "Skin Lightening" in the tumblr search bar and noticed your post. Which type of skin lightening treatment are you using? Where can i find it? It'd help me a ton if you reply :P anyway thanks for your time xX
Yep, still here! Always will be. I use Likas Soap. It’s all natural. How it works is it pretty much takes away all the dead, icky skin you have and gives you nice, soft, skin. It exfoliates and lightens. I’ve had people notice a difference in the first two weeks I used it. I’ve heard it doesn’t work for some people, though. But, it did wonders for me. I use it daily. Just make sure you have a good moisturizer to use afterwards because it does tend to dry your skin out. :]
11:42 am • 24 April 2014 • 2 notes
My makeup for today. I really want to try out my new Lime Crime Clueless Witch velvetines this week so for today, I decided to try out the shade Salem (and based the rest of the look around it. I reaallllllyyyy love this color, gorgeous and very flattering for being a brown lipstick! For my eyes, I used Kat Von D’s Monarch palette and M.A.C’s blue brown pigment
10:17 pm • 23 April 2014 • 81 notes
actual Harry Potter
the awkward moment when the actor playing harry potter is a better representation of book harry potter than movie harry potter
(Source: gallifreyfalls, via ichliebehahn)
10:10 pm • 23 April 2014 • 330,454 notes
This is black lipstick.
Not any black lipstick though, its only $9.95 on etsy from a lovely store named Etherealle.
Im sure if you’ve ever purchased black lipstick before the main issue is getting something very pigmented that won’t rub off easily. Well, this is the perfect stuff. In the photo I only had to apply one layer of it and it rolled on smoothly and doesn’t feel oily or waxy at all!
I’ve taken a drink of sweet tea, kissed and touched my lips with my fingers just before this picture,and its still black as my soul.
Not only is it the dream lipstick, Etherealle also included a small sample baggy of blush that normally costs $2.80 in their shop for free! (As if the lipstick wasnt perfect enough.)
So heres a link to their shop for all of you lipstick lovers and cosplayers in need.
10:09 pm • 23 April 2014 • 1,839 notes
Anonymous asked: You never show nipples because you have fucked up nipples. Sherlock Holmes could have figured this out.
Okay? That was random. And my nipples are fine.
10:04 pm • 23 April 2014 • 1 note
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
We have one named Stanley that hides under our deck.
(Source: micromys, via lezandlust)
11:36 pm • 21 April 2014 • 45,169 notes
Guess what came in the mail today <333 I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
11:11 pm • 21 April 2014 • 10 notes
I am back to hating the way I look.
I honestly looked WAY better when I was miserable and jobless for 4 months. I lost ALL that weight. And as soon as we got back together, I gained it back. I am bawling right now. I hate this.
11:11 am • 21 April 2014 • 2 notes
noxx-thepranic asked: Hey! I saw that you said you wanted the Psychic Vampire Codex. I actually just read it through Sacred Texts online (Michelle donated it to the site herself), so I wanted to let you know that it's out there if you want to read it! - Noxx
Thank you! I still want a tangible copy, but I’ll definitely be reading it online! <3
1:17 pm • 20 April 2014